Journey to the Unknown Route Map


View Brian's Journey to the Unknown in a larger map

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Total Expenses for India

So the total I spent in India was $920.60, which was more than I was budgeting but mostly went to traveling expenses ($539.26 for taxis, rickshaws, hired drivers and trains) and the biggest expenses being the Hotel in Mumbai.  It is funny I spent more for the hotel room in Mumbai than the rest of the hotels combined. I averaged $8.08 per night for hotel rooms.  Also, I only spent $57.35 on food for an average of $3.82 a day.  The things that were expensive were the sites ($15 for the Taj Mahal) totaling $146.32 and a couple of things that I probably should not have spent money on or spent too much on.  This does not include the one-way ticket to Mumbai $535.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment